AGS Guest Guides to sponsor Glamping Summit USA
Research reports that the glamping market will grow 15+% over the 2018-2024 period. And it is projected to be a $1 billion business by 2024. *
Addressing the needs of business owners in this fast-growing outdoor hospitality business niche, Glamping Summit/USA is holding its third U.S. Event October 22-23, 2019 at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora, Colorado.
“The 2019 event will be larger and more comprehensive than our two previous events,” said David Korse, principle. “There will be inside and outside exhibit space in addition to a two-day conference presented by industry experts. This is the only event is the U.S. specifically for the glamping market.”
Central to the event is the 2-day conference crafted to educate and inspire a variety of business owners to attract new luxury travelers to expand their revenue streams via glamping. “This is a must-attend event for almost any property owner/operator looking to capture the attention and imagination of new visitors. We have recruited well-respected industry experts to present sessions on topics geared to all levels of business experience,” Korse said. “Attendees can learn new ways to enhance their existing business or the best route to launch a new glamping-focused business. “
Some of the sessions and speakers are:
- Home Truths: Things I Wish I’d Known When Starting My Glamping Business, Sarah Riley, Inspired Camping
- Events and Pop-Ups to Maximize Your Revenue, Kelsey Sheofsky, Shelter Co.
- How to Select the Best Structure for Your Business, Gary Flaks, Bushtec Adventure; Will Marquardt, Davis Tent
- Integrating Glamping into your Campground Offering, Toby O’Rourke, KOA
- Regulations: Getting the Basics Covered, Jeff Sims, ARVC
- Winning Over the Millennial Customer, Kathleen Walsh, Advanced Outdoor Solutions
- Environmental Sustainability, Sarah Dusek, Under Canvas
- An Eye for Design: What it Takes to Create a Successful Site, Will Beilharz, Artistree
- Land Use Options, Michael D’Agostino, Tentrr
Glamping Summit/USA is sponsored by the American Glamping Association, California Assn of RV Parks & Campgrounds, FarmStay USA, Glamping Hub, Inspired Camping and International Glamping Business.
For more information, go to www.glampingsummitusa.com or for exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities contact David Korse, email@example.com.