72% of campground map readers used one or more of the businesses that advertised in the guide. 80% of RVers keep their guides after leaving the campground. Check out more stats below.
- Over 90% of younger millennials (aged 18 to 24) valued brochures.
- 47% learned about a new service or attraction from what they read in a visitor brochures.
- Almost 3 in every 4 people share their brochure information – with an average of over 3.6 readers per brochure.
- Print drives digital, too! 61% of survey respondents said they used a mobile device to find out more and take action about what they read in a brochure they selected.
- Source: Visitor International, in partnership with Bentley University Center for Marketing Technology.
Check out thousands of our camping guides from all over the country on.