AGS has been the leader in the Guest Services Guide industry since 1986. Our proven reputation puts our products and programs in demand within the industry, and our need for Independent Contract Sales Representatives has grown! We are looking for advertising sales reps (couples preferred) with sales background and basic computer skills, who are self-motivated, RVers to join our top-notch team to connect local businesses to campgrounds across the country!
WHAT DOES BEING AN AGS REP MEAN?
As an AGS Sales Representative Team, you’ll hit the road with the support you need to achieve your goals. After interviewing with management / owners, qualified individuals will be brought on board to handle assignments that are ready to go. The first step is complete training with one of our teams in the field so you can see up-close what working with AGS looks like and you’ll have a mentor in place.
You start earning money immediately with commission from the first sale on your first job and we offer the most competitive and complete compensation plan in the industry. There are several opportunities for bonuses throughout the year as well. Assignments are guaranteed as we have a number of customers waiting to work with a professional sales person from our company and we continue to grow year after year.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
AGS typically looks for applicants that meet, but are not limited to, the following criteria:
- RVers, with at least 6 months experience full timing or several years of RVing.
- One member of the team needs to have a sales background, preferably (but not required) in advertising.
- Prospective couples should be willing to work at least 12-15 two-week assignments per year (six-to-seven months) and remain in contact with the office whenever an assignment is in production. Teams should have basic computer skills including email plus Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Each team must be willing to attend our Annual Meeting every March, where you will learn about new products and services, and share with your peers.
- Teams must be willing to be flexible in their travels. While we will make sure you are not back tracking time and time again but you must be available to go where the jobs are.
- We want teams that are driven and professional and will look at this as a second career, or almost like starting your own business!
Join our Independent Contract Sales Team and find success with AGS!